No more extended warranty offered on Stradales

Blondie

Hi,

I'm just curious to know if anyone has an update as to why Maserati are not offering the extended warranty on Stradales?

Cheers,
Blondie

Andyk

Hi,

I'm just curious to know if anyone has an update as to why Maserati are not offering the extended warranty on Stradales?

Cheers,
Blondie

Don't know Blondie...what did the dealer say ?............How you fingind the Stradale as well...?

Maser Sod

Hi,

Cheers,
Blondie

Just a punt, but maybe it is because they are more likely to get 'tracked' than standard GT's and hence there may be greater stress put on warrantied parts?

Torenno Performance

I suspect its down to that 60 Millisecond gear change in MC-R mode and the long term effect it may have on the drivetrain.

Spoken to a few dealers about it and they don't have any reasoning.

Noor

Blondie

Don't know Blondie...what did the dealer say ?............How you fingind the Stradale as well...?

Love, love, love the Stradale. My neighbours have given it nicknames.... 'yellow submarine' (and driving back from Goodwood last week, it almost was!!!), 'big bird', 'that noisy thing'. It's brilliant. Every time I start it or arrive home, my Beemer's alarm goes off. No such thing as creeping home at 3 in the morning hahaha.

Andyk

Love, love, love the Stradale. My neighbours have given it nicknames.... 'yellow submarine' (and driving back from Goodwood last week, it almost was!!!), 'big bird', 'that noisy thing'. It's brilliant. Every time I start it or arrive home, my Beemer's alarm goes off. No such thing as creeping home at 3 in the morning hahaha.

Blondie, we could do with so pictures if you get a chance.........Now I have change my picture I miss your yellow submarine....